reclining hand-to-big-toe pose
- stretches & tones hamstrings
- strengthens abdominal muscles
- increases circulation in digestive system
- prepares body for sitting, kneeling & standing postures
- Tight hamstrings? Use a yoga strap looped around the instep of the foot of your lifted leg.
- Restorative: Practice pose with hips at a doorframe with 1 leg in the hall & other extended up the doorframe
NOW is the time for yoga!
PRACTICE CHILLASANA VIDEO LINK:
Stay tuned..coming soon to YouTube. Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates.