- improves balance
- strengthens inner thighs & ankles
- stretches calves & upper back
- ashta chandrasana
- virabhadrasana II
- Place a rolled-up mat or towel under heels to reduce the amount of ankle dorsiflexion
- Spread toes wide to feel grounded
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
Be mindful of body alignment
- maintain awareness of your core
- avoid sitting too low
- distribute weight evenly in feet to provide a solid foundation
NOW is the time for yoga!Yoga Sutra 1.1
VIDEO LINK: Stay tuned..coming soon to YouTube.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates.